Baked Cucumber Chips
Baked Cucumber ChipsCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Easy to make vegetable chips are a healthier keto snack. Baking the cucumbers keeps them low in calories which makes them almost guilt-free.
2 medium cucumbers or 3 small ones
1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or vinegar of choice (omit for regular chips)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more if needed
- Slice cucumber very thin. Use a mandoline slicer for best results.
- Remove excess moisture from slices using a paper towel.
- Put cucumber slices in a large bowl and toss with oil, vinegar, and salt.
- For dehydrator: Place slices on trays and dry at 125-135°F for 10-12 hours or until crispy.
- For oven: Place slices on parchment lined baking tray. Dry at 175°F for 3-4 hours or until crispy.
- Allow slices to cool before serving.
- If using foil lined pans, don’t cut the cucumbers too thin and be sure to flip half-way so they can be removed easier.