Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- 16oz / 460g Jar of Roasted Red Peppers (See Note A)
- 12oz / 350g Long Cut Pasta (here I use Linguine)
- 1 cup / 250ml cup Heavy/Double Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 medium-large White Onion, diced
- 2 small cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ cup / 50g cup (50g) Parmesan, finely grated (save some for serving)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Chilli Flakes, to preference (optional)
- Pop your pasta in salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, melt your butter in a saucepan and fry your onions until they soften. Add your garlic and fry for a minute or so longer, then place in a blender with your roasted red peppers. Pulse to a smooth consistency.
- Pour back into the pan and keep on a simmer. Add in your cream and stir until completely blended, then add your parmesan, parsley, smoked paprika and seasoning to taste.
- Drain pasta and toss through your sauce until completely coated. Serve with extra parmesan and parsley!