Easy Hawaiian Dip
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Pineapple Juice, From your can of crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, Drained, Reserve ¼ Cup of juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Ham
- 1 2.8 Ounce Package Bacon Pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
- In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and pineapple juice until well mixed and smooth. Spread into a pie pan.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the shredded cheese, crushed pineapple, chopped ham, bacon pieces, and green onion.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.