Easy Vinegar Marinated Cucumbers
Easy Vinegar Marinated CucumbersCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Easy Vinegar Marinated Cucumbers are a light, refreshing, summertime side dish. Add regular or cherry tomatoes for a more colorful cucumber salad.
1 red onion
1 c. apple cider vinegar
1/2 c. sugar (or more to taste)
1/2 c. water
1 tsp salt
- Peel and slice cucumbers into thin slices.
- Cut onion in half and cut into very thin slices.
- Combine onions and cucumbers in a large Ziploc bag.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour vinegar mixture over cucumbers and onions in the bag.
- Press out as much air as you can and seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Before serving, drain liquid and place in a serving bowl to serve.