Hawaiian Beef and Cheddar Sliders
- 1 dozen Hawaiian dinner rolls
- ¾ lb very thinly sliced deli roast beef
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Toss thinly sliced roast beef with bbq sauce.
- Split each dinner roll. Place roll bottoms in 9x13x2-baking pan. Top rolls with bbq roast beef. Top roast beef with cheese slices. Place roll tops on top of cheese.
- In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over sandwiches.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy.