Hawaiian Fried Rice
- 1½ cups- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons soy sauce (more or less to taste)
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour vegetable oil in the bottom. Add chopped ham, white onion, and red bell pepper and fry until tender.
- Slide the ham onion, and red bell pepper to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Add the rice and pineapple to the veggie, ham and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce and sesame oil on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined. Add chopped green onions if desired.