- 14.5 oz. organic diced tomatoes
- ½ orange pepper
- ½ purple onion
- 1 jalapeño seeded
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 3 fresh limes juiced
- ½ purple onion diced
- ½ orange pepper diced
- 1 mango diced
- 1 large ripe tomato diced
- ½ fresh pineapple diced
- ½ bunch cilantro chopped
- Blend all Blender Ingredients to desired consistency. Dont over blend, you want it to be slightly chunky.
- Transfer blended salsa to a bowl.
- Stir in Chopped Additions.
- Serve in a hollowed pineapple half.
Use a knife and run it around the edge of the pineapple, leaving enough of a perimeter for a bowl.
Cut the pineapple insides into three pieces across it, then in half.
Scoop out the 6 chunks and use a spoon to smooth out the bowl. Make sure not to scoop too close to the bottom of the pineapple or it can start to leak out the bottom when you add the salsa.
Place the prepared Hawaiian Salsa in the pineapple bowl.