Low Carb Baked Ham and Egg Cups
- 1 pound sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place individual ham slices over each muffin cup and gently press down in the middle until a cup shape forms.
- In the bottom of each ham cup, add in about a tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Stir in sliced green onions and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the egg mixture into each of the ham cups.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- When done, use a fork to gently remove each ham cup and serve.