PEACH SUMMER FRUIT SALAD WITH MINT
PEACH SUMMER FRUIT SALAD WITH MINTCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 peaches, pitted and chopped
1 cup chopped or sliced strawberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
2-3 mint leaves, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together the peaches, strawberries and blackberries.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice and honey until honey is dissolved. Add in mint leaves and gently mix.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit salad and gently mix until all fruit is lightly covered in the dressing.
- Note about Honey – If making for kiddos under a year in age, skip the honey and use agave nectar or maple syrup instead. Honey, should not be given to kids under one year in age.
- Source: https://babyfoode.com/blog/peach-summer-salad-with-mint-honey-dressing/