Roasted Bell Peppers
- 4 medium bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers into quarters, then seed and trim them.
- Place the bell peppers on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and use your hands to coat them well.
- Sprinkle the bell peppers with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Roast until tender and charred in spots, about 20 minutes. Serve the roasted bell peppers immediately.