Skinny Hawaiian Slaw
- 2 C. Dry Slaw Mix, Packed
- 1 C. Carrots, Grated or Chopped
- 1 C. Pineapple, Diced Fresh or Canned in 100% Juice
- 3 Scallions, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Root, Grated
- 3 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ Lime, Juiced
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Seeds, Black and/or White (I used ½ tsp. of each color.)
- ⅛ Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Combine slaw mix, carrots, pineapple and scallions in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and pour over the slaw veggies. Toss to coat.
- Cover and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to eating. This allows the dressing to soak into the veggies a bit.