TUNA PASTA SALAD
TUNA PASTA SALADCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 ounces small shells pasta , or your favorite bite-size pasta
7 ounces canned albacore white tuna, packed in water , drained
2 ribs celery , chopped
1/4 cup red onion , chopped
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
dried dill weed , to taste, optional
salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery, peas, cooked pasta, and drained tuna.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and Greek yogurt.
- Stir half of the sauce into the pasta mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper and dried dil, to taste.
- Refrigerate pasta and remaining sauce separately, covered, for 30 min. Stir in remaining sauce and serve immediately.