Zesty Mini Bell Pepper Salad
- 1 lb sweet multi-colored mini bell pepper
- ½ of a medium sweet onion or purple onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh dill chopped
- 2½ Tbsp white vinegar or Fresh lemon juice I preferred the vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic salt or to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- Remove the tops and seeds from bell peppers, then cut them in half lengthwise and cut into thin strips. It was quicker to stack two bell peppers and cut two halves at a time. Transfer sliced bell peppers to a large mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice onion and add it to the bowl along with chopped fresh dill.
- Combine 2½ Tbsp vinegar with 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, ½ tsp garlic salt and a pinch of pepper. Whisk the dressing together with a fork. Pour dressing over salad ingredients and stir well to combine. Add more garlic salt to taste if desired. You can serve the salad right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. It even tastes great after being refrigerated overnight!